Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Troy Duffy Interview on Boondock Saints 2


Interview by Shockya.com



Check out our exclusive interview with ‘Boondock Saints’ director Troy Duffy. The upcoming sequel “Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day” stars Julie Benz (Dexter, Saw V, Rambo), Clifton Collins Jr. (Extract, Star Trek), Sean Patrick Flanery (To Live and Die), Judd Nelson (The I Scream Man) and Peter Fonda (3:10 to Yuma).


SY: When you were in your twenties, you moved to Los Angeles to pursue music with your band, The Brood. You wrote the screenplay for ‘The Boondock Saints ‘ while working at a bar between music gigs. What was your inspiration for writing it?


Poverty and frustration. Living like I was, my brother and I had been the victims of crime several times. BDS was my bizarre fantasy of what I would like to see in terms of American justice. I exorcized the demons!


SY: ‘The Boondock Saints’ passed through many ... READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment