Friday, March 12, 2010

‘Boondock Saints’ Return to Big Screen Ends with Party in Maine..


– by JESSICA CARSON –

On March 11, 2010, “The Boondock Saints” movie was shown in theaters across the United States for one night only. Like many, I had never seen the original film on the big screen. Being a huge “Boondock Saints” fan, this was an event I just couldn’t miss!
The 10-year anniversary showing of the film in Maine was held at Regal Cinemas in Brunswick. It was a special honor for us here in Maine to be able to watch the movie with the director, Troy Duffy, and Funny Man David Della Rocco.

This is a movie I have easily seen 50 times. Watching it in a movie theater was like watching it for the first time. There were so many little details that I had never noticed before. I was also impressed that the movie seemed so timeless. Other than Willem Dafoe’s portable CD player, I felt like the movie could have been filmed two years ago and not 10! ... READ MORE


http://itsjustmovies.com/8555

No comments:

Post a Comment