Sunday, December 27, 2009

Super Dudes Power Squad - A Night Out with The Saints: A Review from a Crazed Fan

Oct. 22nd was the Philadelphia Screening of Boondock Saints II : All Saints Day. I was lucky enough to get a pass to attend the screening and see a film 5 years in the making. It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of the first film, which I never heard about until my friend Charlie pulled me aside and said, ” You have to see this movie”. Needless to say the rest is history. I own two copies of the film (the regular version and the collector’s edition), It’s a personal tradition to watch Boondock every Saint Pat’s with a pint of Guinness. If someone tells me that they haven’t seen the film, I make them watch it. I don’t care if you’re on your way to your grandmother’s funeral, you will sit down and watch this from start to finish, I’m sure someone will put the burial on YouTube.

So when I heard about the sequel, I went apeshit (the highest quality of apeshit–not the store brand). Tracked down the status of the sequel which would change in ... READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment