Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boondock Saints II All Saints Day Review by Critique This

Alright, It's a sad day when a person is driven absolutely to the brink, but it's also rather poetically just for the review I am about to give. Critics all over the world have joined together in some sort of Neo-Nazi ridiculous cult group where if a movie isn't The Stepford Wives, it's crap. This is not the case. I have spent the last few days listening to critics from EVERYWHERE crack their 'almighty whip' down hard onto the backs of Troy Duffy, Sean Patrick Flanery, and Norman Reedus. I am tired of this. So, as in true Boondock Saints Fan fashion, I'm doing something about it. Now, yes this is my first review, and most people out there will begin to complain immediately. "You don't have the credentials to do a review, you can't be a critic!", Wrong. I have had three plus years in the training of Interactive Media [That's film and t.v. children], and more than five years in writing and commercial literature. So, if that's not good enough for you, please discontinue reading from here on out. Now, I'm..going to give the review that I believe should have been given from the very start. Boondock Saints II is a sequel from the original Boondock Saints made in 1999, it returns to follow the MacManus brothers who are in submission from their brief reign of taking out all of South Boston's scum. The movie really ... READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment