Friday, November 13, 2009

Interview – Troy Duffy, Chris Brinker, and Sean Patrick Flanery of The Boondock Saints II by Reel Loop



Like many, I came to know and love The Boondock Saints through DVD (and now Blu-ray.) Browsing through my local DVD retailer, I checked out their new released and saw the film for a reasonable price. This was also at a time I had decided I wanted to be a filmmaker so I was interested in seeing obscure, off-beat films. So I purchased the flick, went home, and was instantly assaulted by all of it’s awesome. From the unrelenting action to Willem Dafoe’s outlandish performance, I was thoroughly entertained by what Troy Duffy had delivered and eagerly anticipated the sequel, which by this point in time was still rumored.

Well here we are, ten years after the first film debuted and The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day is upon us. While it’s been playing... READ MORE

Thanks, ~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment